- Retirement planning
- 401(k) planning, including rollovers
- Education funding
- Investment management
- Wealth accumulation and preservation
Bill earned a BA in Finance from Western Michigan University and has 28 years of experience with helping individuals pursue their financial goals.
Working together, Bill will help you make the informed decisions, based on your personal objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon.
As a trusted partner of OMNI COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION, Bill can help you begin your planning or update an existing financial plan. He will tackle these important questions and more as you journey towards your financial independence.
- How much money do you need to save for retirement?
- How is your existing retirement money “really” invested?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an “Old” 401(k)?
- Children or grandchildren college funding?
Bill is a registered representative of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.